WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
over 1 year ago
I am currently looking for an Digital Workplace team leader.
Responsible for managing DWP services for my customer team across (Europe). The individual selected will be in charge of a team of 10+ members located in 5 countries.
We are searching for a senior team leader, who has already a strong experience with the management of workplace services in an international context, and also a good experience related to the management of subcontractors, in order to setup and manage a consistent End to End service, from the Service Desk, the On Site Support and all the level 3 support services.
on a 3 month contract with an option to extend.
Requirements / Key skills
- Many years experience in a similar position
- Previous Service management experience (operations, support functions)
- Written and oral proficiency in English, other languages a plus.
- Willing and able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment;
- Management of teams and suppliers in order to provide an End to End Service, in a global context setup the needed.
- KPIs to measure and monitor service delivery
-Manage risks, incidents, problems and changes in coordination with the other teams in charge of the Workplace and related Infrastructure
-Provide accruals and tracking of cost of work done, with evidence of corrective actions taken to minimize adverse variances to budget.
-Remain effective in a dynamic environment. Initiate change to promote continuous improvement. Respond quickly and adequately to new and unexpected demands from WL geographies. Support others in adjusting to change.
-Interest in Digital Workplace technologies and the security requirements related to our business
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.