Freelance Digital Analytics Manager - Hamburg/Remote - 3 Months
Hamburg, Germany , Negotiable
2019-05-03 17:08:51 +0100
We are currenly looking to recruit a Digital Analytics Manager to work with our clinet based in Hamburg for at least 3 months.
Remote working maybe possible after an initial on-boarding period.
This role will be on a Freelance basis until a permanent replacement is recruited. Starting with 3 days per week and moving to 4 days per week after 4-6 weeks.
Key skills required -
- Strong exposure to Adobe Analytics
- At least two years experience of Digital Analytics (Web tracking and AB tests)
- Basic SQL skills
- Basic technical skills in web and native apps
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Strong communication skills in English (German would be advantageous)
Key tasks -
- Create tracking concept, carry out QA for it's implementation, analyse it's data and create reccommendations
- Manage and consult product teams on the management, analysis and tracking of data
- Report annd present results of analysis and AB tests
If this role is of interest, please send an updated CV to email@example.com.
Managing This Role
I've been placing contractors for around 5 years now and I'm currently doing it in Germany! I've always enjoyed placing people with organisations that I come into contact with o...Alex's Full Bio