Freelance Digital Analytics Manager - Hamburg/Remote - 3 Months
Hamburg, Germany , Negotiable
2019-05-03 17:08:51 +0100
We are currenly looking to recruit a Digital Analytics Manager to work with our clinet based in Hamburg for at least 3 months.
Remote working maybe possible after an initial on-boarding period.
This role will be on a Freelance basis until a permanent replacement is recruited. Starting with 3 days per week and moving to 4 days per week after 4-6 weeks.
Key skills required -
- Strong exposure to Adobe Analytics
- At least two years experience of Digital Analytics (Web tracking and AB tests)
- Basic SQL skills
- Basic technical skills in web and native apps
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Strong communication skills in English (German would be advantageous)
Key tasks -
- Create tracking concept, carry out QA for it's implementation, analyse it's data and create reccommendations
- Manage and consult product teams on the management, analysis and tracking of data
- Report annd present results of analysis and AB tests
If this role is of interest, please send an updated CV to email@example.com.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role