WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
Freelance DevOps Engineer - Berlin - 6 month contract
My client is currently looking to hire a Freelance DevOps Engineer to start in January 2020. They are a support team for many locations worldwide including Canada & Australia and they need a DevOps Engineer who can help make technical decisions to improve their future architecture.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Operation and maintenance of our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery solutions.
- Understand delivery processes, and determine ways to optimize and improve CI and CD solutions.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the products and services of the Support team.
Technical Experience Required:
- In depth knowledge of Jenkins.
- Experience creating Jenkins Pipeline with Groovy.
- Very good knowledge about CI/CD systems (Jenkins pipelines).
- Experience in scripting with bash, or languages such as Groovy, Python, and Go.
- Experience in running containerised applications with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience with OpenStack (ideal but not necessary).
If this role sounds of interest to you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org