about 1 month ago
Freelance DevOps Engineer - Berlin - 6 Months Contract
My client is currently looking for a Freelance DevOps Engineer to help shape the future architecture of their CI setup and Infrastructure. Their current Engineering support team manages horizontal, scalable CI/CD solutions and services on top of an OpenStack cloud Infrastructure.
* Operation and maintenance of their CI/CD solutions in an OpenStack environment.
* Understand delivery processes, and determine ways to optimize and improve CI and CD solutions.
* Experience working with cloud technologies, scaling, load balancing, high availability, reliability of services.
* Experience in running containerized applications with Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience in scripting with bash, or languages such as Groovy, Python, and Go
* Hands-on experience with Configuration Management and Orchestration solutions (prefered Ansible)
* Very good knowledge about CI/CD systems (Jenkins pipelines)
If this role is of interest to you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org