Freelance DevOps Engineer
Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2019-07-11 14:51:55 +0100
Freelance DevOps Engineer - Berlin - 2 Month Contract
I am looking for a Freelance DevOps Engineer to start a 2 month contract in Berlin with my client in the eCommerce industry, they are looking for an Engineer who can start immediately. Please see the full job spec below:
- Work with the current Data Engineers, Data Scientists and DevOps to shape their cloud-based infrastructure.
- You automate the deployment of distributed machine learning applications (developed on tensorflow, keras, numpy/pandas and spark) using Kubernetes.
- You will help in implementing best practices for the infrastructure of data/ETL pipelines that provide data for our internal consumers.
- You will be implementing and maintaining best practices for AWS.
You Should Have:
- You should have strong experience with AWS, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of Automation tools (Terraform and/or Ansible)
- Agile development experience and knowledge of Kafka is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience building highly scalable and high available infrastructure.
If this is of interest, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call to disucss in more detail.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role