Freelance Data Analyst.
Freelance Data Analyst
€80 - €95 per hour|
Freelance Data Analyst
For a large Bank based in the Hague (NL), we are looking for a Senior Consultant / Data Analyst. It is about the re-design and specification of 4 management dashboards that already exist and need to be incorporated in a new data platform that will become available mid-year. The objective for this assignment is to analyze the current dashboards, set-up and validate the data definitions with the user community and specify the origin of the data in the source systems so that the technical development team can pick it up for realization in the new platform thereafter.
Flexible remote work offered however you may be required to go into the office for urgent meetings/updates regarding the project.
* Excellent communicator - This role will interact with C-Level persons
* Functional side - Management of dashboards and data definitions
* Functional Business Analysis
* Ability to collaborate and work closely with the Applications Specialist in order to achieve project objectives
* Affinity with IT and Databases
* Ability to identify the origin of raw data
* IT to Business Translation capabilities
* Native English speaker, Dutch is not mandatory but is a plus
What you'll receive in return:
* Hourly rate of €80-€95-;
* Contract for 4 months initially, with a view to extend for 6-9 months
* Flexible remote work
* Experience working for a prestige bank on a large national program where you will contribute and make an impact
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Power BI Data Analyst
Urgent role! Power BI Data Analyst based in Amsterdam We are looking for a Power BI Data Analyst based in...
We are looking for a Configuration Analyst to join our client immediately in Amsterdam. What you will do: Analysis and...
IT BUSINESS ANALYST
IT BUSINESS ANALYST Our client in Zurich, a global leader in the finance environment, is looking for an English-speaking IT...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.