Freelance Android Developer - Berlin - 3 Months
Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2018-11-27 17:53:45 +0000
I am currently working with a client in Berlin, a large E-Commerce platform who are looking for an Experienced Android Developer for an initial 3-month period, to start as soon as possible. You will be working in a cross functional team, responsible for building experiences, tools and platforms which enable users to access their market globally.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Work alongside front and back end, IOS and the product management team to maintain and improve the Android App.
· Architect, Build, Iterate and manage the global mobile Android application
· Communication with your team and sharing knowledge on all aspects of the Application.
· Ensure compliant code, implementing latest design standards and good practices
· 3 Years Android development experience
· Excellent programming skills in Java (API's and Language)
· Knowledge of various testing frameworks (Robolectric, Espresso, JUnit)
· Proficient experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST, XML and JSON
· Proficient in how to use DDMS and the Android Developer Tools
Managing This Role
I am responsible for implementing and executing effective recruitment strategies for Start Ups, SMEs and Large Corporations within the following markets in Germany on a Freelanc...Lee's Full Bio