WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
over 1 year ago
I am currently working with a client in Berlin, a large E-Commerce platform who are looking for an Experienced Android Developer for an initial 3-month period, to start as soon as possible. You will be working in a cross functional team, responsible for building experiences, tools and platforms which enable users to access their market globally.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Work alongside front and back end, IOS and the product management team to maintain and improve the Android App.
· Architect, Build, Iterate and manage the global mobile Android application
· Communication with your team and sharing knowledge on all aspects of the Application.
· Ensure compliant code, implementing latest design standards and good practices
· 3 Years Android development experience / With high Kotlin experience
· Excellent programming skills in Java (API's and Language)
· Knowledge of various testing frameworks (Robolectric, Espresso, JUnit)
· Proficient experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST, XML and JSON
· Proficient in how to use DDMS and the Android Developer Tools