WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
17 days ago
My customer is looking for a Freelance Administrative Assistant for thier International Payments team located at Frankfurt am Main as soon as possible on temporary basis.
- Processing of same-day and target-value payment orders in EUR or foreign currency for our existing and new clients
- Consulting of our clients regarding payment types, payment routing for domestic and foreign payments (routing, country specific conditions, rules for cheque and bill of exchange processing)
- Processing of cheque collections import/export and bill of exchange
- OUR-charge calculation and billing to foreign banks
- Monitoring currency disposition and advice to foreign exchange department
- Support of the complete service time scheduling for our clients
- Education as banker or commercial clerk and first experiences in payment transactions at a bank or treasury department of a commercial company, ideally in international payments
- You know the applications, systems and institutions which are relevant in payment market (f. e. SEPA, TARGET2, Euro1/Step1, German Central Bank, European Central Bank, EBA, SWIFT)
- You are interested in business processes at a bank back-office
- You are familiar with German (C1) and English (B1)
Freelance Java Developer - Munich - Temporary remote due to covid - ASAP I am currently looking for a Freelance Java Developer to work for my customer who is a market leading media company based in Munich. Key skills and Experience required - - Strong exposure to agile software development - Java 8 Microservices Development skills - Experience with DevOps focused tools such as Docker and Kubernetes - Exposure to messaging tools such as Kafka or RabbitMQ would be beneficial - Any exposure to work on Machine learning project would be beneficial - Experience of Elasticsearch, Apache Druid or Kibana would also be beneficial but is not essential - Nice to have experience with Python Please send to updated profile to Jake.Williams@darwinrecruitment.com if this role is of interest.
I am looking for a Mulesoft Support Freelancer for my customer this is a remote position till end of this year. Rolle: Mulesoft Support Duration: 10.08.2020 through 31.12.2020 (extension possible) Tasks: - Platform Operations MuleSoft - Trouble shooting and proactive monitoring - Bugfixing and deployment of Hotfixes - Support of change and release management - Deployment of releases Required Skills: - Must have Deep knowledge of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (CloudHub, Anypoint Studio, Monitoring, etc.). - Deep knowledge of CI/CD tools (e.g. Git, GitLab Runner, etc.) - Experience of monitoring - English Language Skills (proficiency level should be C1 or above) Advantage - Knowledge of Splunk monitoring platform. - Knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc.) - Java knowledge - good analytic and communication capabilities - High level of self-reliant and self-initiated working - German Language skills ( Proficiency level B2 and above is a nice to have) If you would like to apply please send me your latest CV to email@example.com
I am looking for a Freelance Senior Java Engineer for an immediate start based in Stockholm. Key skills and experience required: Your profile Several years of experience as a Java Engineer Deep knowledge of Java (latest Versions), Spring and Spring Boot, Kafka experience would be beneficial but is not essential Microserives architecture on AWS Strong exposure to PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Elastic search Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is Essential Strong communcation skills in English Please apply with an up to date CV if you are interested in this role. firstname.lastname@example.org