WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
8 months ago
Our client is a digital assistant that helps medical personnel make critical decisions in the heat of the moment. They strongly believe in a future where all medical professionals can be supported by artificial intelligence to better diagnose patients, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate fatal errors.
The role in question will require you to spearhead their on-site efforts! You will bring a high level of technical expertise to complex healthcare organizations, helping to solve some of the hardest problems within enterprise-scale integration at the customer sites.
By working in tandem with their project managers and by being the eyes and ears of our engineering and machine learning departments, you will be the main discoverer and conqueror, you will also manage the deployment processes from end-to-end, from the first encounter to the technical handover.
- Software engineering background and experience in working with servers and networking.
- Proficiency with Go and Python.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of teamwork.
- A significant amount of travel activity.
- Impeccable structure and time management skills.
If you would like to know more about the role, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org