CHF100000 - CHF120000 per year|
My client, a leader in developing and manufacturing high-quality testing equipment for the Pharmaceutical Industry, is searching for a Firmware Engineer to join their headquarters in Basel.
- Design, implementation, and documentation of firmware
- Maintenance and further development of existing firmware
- Assistance with the commissioning and testing of complete device controls
- Team player, independent and flexible personality with initiative
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, technical computer science, embedded systems, or similar education
- Experience in C, C++, and object-oriented programming with Eclipse
- Good knowledge of programming microcontrollers (STM32)
- Advantageous: Knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD), FreeRTOS and CANopen
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Exciting and varied tasks in a lively international environment
- Independent, proactive work
- Flexible working hours and modern employment conditions
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
C / C ++ Embedded Software Developer
Are you an experienced C/C++ Embedded Developer interested in growing within a market-leading Technology consultancy? Do you want to work...
***Required: New Hardware Engineer in Power Electronics to work for my client***If you've got a background in power electronics circuit...
Embedded Software Developer
***Required: A new Embedded Software Developer to work for my client***If you've got a background in signal processing and the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.