WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 1 month ago
New role! We are looking for Financial Strategist with experience in Financial Modelling and Project Management based in #Amsterdam
One of my clients is looking for Financial Strategist with extensive financial modelling skills. Key responsibilities include distilling summaries into presentations, owning and maintaining plan of record, forecasting, assessing new initiatives, and creating business cases to understand the impact on the business.
- Own and maintain Plan of Record, Forecasting, Budget Tracking;
- Work alongside subject matter experts to assess new initiatives and create business cases forecasts to understand the impact on the business;
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements;
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Develop and document business processes to support accurate accounting.
Must have experience:
- Provide value-add to projects by driving quality and supporting delivery activities, including through portfolio management, analytics, reporting, and governance & controls;
- Understand, challenge and track key project issues, risks, dependencies, changes, and deliverables;
- Manage the timely submission and quality of reporting;
- Analyze, validate and present project data and management information;
- Finance/budget administration management and financial reporting;
- Improve the team's governance and delivery frameworks;
- Liaise with country representatives and other stakeholders;
- Effective and strong relationship management.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a Financial Strategist;
- A deep understanding and first-hand experience of traditional waterfall and agile project management methodologies used in the industry e.g. PRINCE2, PMI, Scrum;
- Fluent English speaker with strong communication skills and stakeholder management;
- Self-motivated and proactive in the working environment.
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Gintare Butkute | Delivery Consultant
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 58557
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.