WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
2 months ago
Financial Analyst-Control (Financial planning and analysis) PowerBI
Important: We are looking for somebody that is already located in the Netherlands or is willing to relocate!
Responsible for the analysis of financial information to determine profit and loss, or other financial-business activities within the organization. You will be building financial structures, being a self-starter that can work independently is important.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, examine/analyse accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Analyse business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Creating financial reports, monthly forecasting, invoice management and budget management.
Skills and Competencies needed for this position:
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Knowledge about CAPEX and OPEX.
- PR/PO raising experience.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Expert in Excel is a big plus.
- Collaborative, multi-functional business partner with strong communication skills.
- PowerBI automation skills with exposure to Cloud costing and analysis is a big Plus.
- University degree in finance, accounting or related discipline is required.
Knowledge/experience on 1 or more technologies is needed:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.