WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
- Collaborate with the SAP migration project implementation team, working with Finance and IT professionals using your experience, analytical and problem-solving skills to create efficient and controlled data feeds and processes
- Support the UAT, Data cleaning, Migration Acceptance Testing and Reporting set-up and testing, production data migration and 1st time reporting in the new system
- Drive the change management initiatives in relation to the SAP implementation as requested
- Work with other the team members where necessary to help the preparation of timely and accurate data for internal and external reporting
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required
- You are a professionally qualified accountant or have an equivalent education (BA, MA) with a minimum of 3 years' experience with full financial statements
- Experience with accounting & closing activities and knowledge of at least one major accounting principles (e.g. IFRS, US GAAP, Lux GAAP)
- Pro-active communicator and relationship builder
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to work with data and systems to apply good business judgement as well as independently deliver timely and impactful outputs
- Self-motivated and managed to deliver results to deadlines with high levels of coordination and teamwork
- Your command of English is excellent.
- Contract Type: Project
- Duration: 30.8.2021-29.5.2022
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.