WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
6 MONTHS ++
The Network Inventory department acts as the central point of contact for internal customers for all questions about the fiber optic network. In addition, the Network Inventory department deals with the life cycle management of the application in the Hybrid-Fiber-Coax (HFC) area, takes care of the maintenance and further development of the application and represents the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for internal customers and suppliers.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic and motivated person who already has solid experience with the Microsoft server and Oracle database and who is fluent in German. A technical background and experience in communications engineering and / or HFC complete the profile.
Tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Application responsibility of the coaxial documentation platform (AND) in the HFC area
- Single Point of Contact between internal customers and suppliers
- Planning and implementation of Life Cycle Management (LCM)
- Ensuring the implementation of all projects & CRs according to the documentation concept
- Stakeholder and supplier management and improving relationships
- Ensuring the operational readiness of the new functionalities
- Manage the development, deployment and configuration of services and operational support strategies
- Embed the concept of the end-to-end application and ensure that the KPIs / SLAs are met
- Ensure that the system development is implemented securely, coherently and consistently
- Creation of various reports
- 2nd / 3rd line support
- Remote / Home Office: Both due to Corona
- 6 months contract (with extensions)
- Fixed employment after contract
- Hourly rate: To be discussed
- Start date: January 4th
- Apply with your CV and I will contact you as soon as possible to discuss
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.