Expert QA Executive
Expert QA Executive.
Expert QA Executive
***Required: A new Expert QA Executive to work for my client***
If you've got a background in software testing, ideally in e-commerce then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily responsible for ensuring the reliability and optimal performance of our e-commerce platform.
Working in the company's Krefeld office for part of the week, and from home for the rest of it, you'll be specifically tasked with ensuring reliability through load and performance tests and the creation and execution of test cases for software products as well as development and maintenance of automated test scripts.
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got a background in software testing, ideally in e-commerce.
They'll also need you to have experience of:
- Applying agile methods in an agile team
- Taking initiative and a sense of responsibility
- Test automation
- The creation and execution of test cases for software products as well as development and maintenance of automated test scripts
- Development and maintenance of an optimal test infrastructure
- Cross-departmental collaboration on integration and e2e tests
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Istqb certification
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Very good communication skills in English and German
- Testing automation experience
We need you to be in touch with modern technology and be able to communicate in English and German.
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Expert QA Executive role and we'd love to see your CV.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowKatie Gibson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Test Management.
Application Engineer (m/w/d)
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden, eine renommierte Hausverwaltung für die Standorte München und Bad Aibling suchen wir aktuell einen Application...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.