Den Haag, South Holland
€60000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Sounds like your new job? Continue reading!
My exclusive client is a well-established and stable organization with an innovative product range serving the largest technology brands worldwide. Their R&D teams are distributed between the tech hub near The Hague and additional offices in US, UK, Australia, Ireland, etc… Their software systems are highly complex due to extreme requirements for constantly setting the new standard in software- and hard licenses. They are very ambitious and are currently looking to hire multiple Expert/Principal level Java Backend Engineers.
If this sounds like what you're looking for, don't wait! Send me your CV!
Senior Backend Java Engineer - The function
You will be joining one of the technology teams, around 8 senior-level developers and engineers, and working together with frontend-, full-stack-, backend developers, QA Engineer, Product Owner, Scrum Master, and the Software Development Manager. You will play a key role to ensure the quality, stability, performance, and scalability of the systems.
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop the solutions
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company within highly collaborative teams
- Building new functionalities and researching new environments in data, AI and Machine Learning
- Guide other team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Design and craft top-level architecture on high volume, performance, and availability
- Best practices in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Fast software deliveries to secure a competitive edge and supporting DevOps and front-end development
- Spar with management on team-, technology-, and business strategies with your market insight and experience
Senior Backend Java Engineer - Location
- Near the Hague
(Free parking and available by public transport)
Senior Backend Java Engineer - Profile
- At least 6 years' experience in Java backend development (Agile environment) and you are considered to be on an expert/ principal software engineering level
- Strong knowledge for Microservices
- Proven track record in Java and other JVM-based languages
- Knowledge of various databases, SQL & NoSQL, Architecture patterns, Software Development Practices and framework/ libraries like Spring (Boot), Hibernate, Elasticsearch, Play
- Fluent in English!
- Relevant knowledge: Cloud (AWS or Azure), container technologies, version control systems and frontend technologies (Angular)
- You have an unlimited passion for software engineering and willing to explore future-proof solutions
Senior Backend Java Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside highly experienced people who share a passion software engineering
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 80.000€ per year, plus benefits like pension, bonus, allowances, etc…
- Working in an environment which feels like a start-up culture but with the financial benefits and freedom of a stable company
- Professional and convenient office near The Hague
- Greenfield projects and high impact on business and products used worldwide!
- Proper lunch! Every day exciting food is prepared. Fun events! Every Friday drinks with the colleagues, team dinners and tech trips
Got interested? Or still looking for something else in Java? Contact me @
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41 / 06 225 445 13