WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€55000.00 - €78000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Keywords: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, K8s, Nagios, Bash, Python, Ansible, Puppet, AWS, TravisCI, NodeJS, Jenkins, Atlassian Bamboo, Azure DevOps, Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Terraform, CloudFormation
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer looking to join an innovative Tech company in Amsterdam? Have you got what it takes to work on complex, high-availability technical environments; implementations, configurations and tuning with technologies as: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes,? Do you want to work with cross-functional teams, to optimize new and existing client environments and to continually work on projects to innovate?
I'm looking for someone who
- has 3+ years hands-on experience with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOs) experience, with tools like: Docker, Kubernetes, Nagios Bash, Python, Ansible, Puppet, AWS, TravisCI, NodeJS, Jenkins, Atlassian Bamboo
- but also: Azure (DevOps), K8s, OpenShift, Elastic stack, Prometheus, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Is communicatively strong, works well individually and in a team, likes a challenge, works well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, likes to learn and develop themselves, and isn't afraid to work closely with customers
Who is interested in
- joining an industry leader in IT services focusing on specialist, cutting edge software solutions
- working in a team of tight-knitted industry experts, on challenging projects and a complex technical environment
- a dynamic, challenging role that includes: integrations, implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering and more!
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €78.000,- gross per annum
- offers an informal and flexible working environment, working with a tight group of engineers on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further
- offers a lot more: training & development opportunities, 25 holidays, annual salary review, a good pension scheme, health benefits, 100% travel allowance, lunch and can offer great career development opportunities
We know that the ideal candidate usually does not exist and we recommend you apply even if you have experience with 50-60% of the aforementioned skills.
Apply now! Questions? Contact Nezar at 020 305 8545, or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: For this position we are only recruiting in-country candidates
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.