WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Global Drupal & React Agency. Passionate about Open Source and Web design. Full-service agency - from consulting through to maintenance. Young and dynamic team. Quirky office space and excellent learning and development opportunities.
Our client is a globally recognised agency for web development focusing on Drupal & React. They work with international companies from small start-ups to SMEs and huge international businesses across a wide range of industries. They boast a relaxed work environment and active engagement in the Drupal community.
They are looking now to grow their in-house Zurich team, adding to the friendly and supportive team already in place there.
As the right candidate, you have:
- Over 3 years of experience in the field with a relevant portfolio
- Good Analytical skills and results-oriented thought process
- Knowledge of UX research, prototyping and testing
- Understanding and interest in Design process and design thinking
- Strong presentation skills and ability to generate intertest from ideas
- Proficiency with prototyping and design tools like Axure RP, Adobe XD, Invision, Sketch
- Basic understanding of web technologies
- Interested in contributing to the Open source community
- Organised, autonomous and detailed-oriented
- Fluent in German and English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Create effective design solutions to complex problems and strong innovative experiences
- Prepare workshops and presentations
- Consult clients both conceptual and methodical
- Build wireframes and prototypes to test, refine and communicate concepts and design ideas
- Provide user research with data, field studies, workshops and user interviews
- Improve conversion by using insights from the analytics team
- Collaborate with developers, product owners, managers and clients
- Evaluate user behaviour and perform usability tests in collaboration with analysts
- founded in 2019
- Global offices and diverse international teams across the business
- Supporters of the open source community / Drupal community
- Large portfolio of sites to maintain, extend and improve for all developers on the team
- Exciting and challenging projects from a wide range of industries
- Large global clients including Red Bull, Nobel Biocare and UBS
- Biennial soft and hardware budget for each team member, with a say in what it is spent on
- The opportunity to take one month off to do something extreme, after three years of full-time employment (paid sabbatical)
- Attendance of DrupalCons and Camps
- Annual education budget and support for further education and certifications
- Annual fitness budget with gym close by to the office
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.