WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
4 days ago
Are you a EUC Workplace Security Consultant looking for a new opportunity in - #Amsterdam? Get in touch!
One of our clients is looking for a Workplace Security Consultant based in Amsterdam. In this position, you will work closely with a team of Technical Analysts and Specialists who are responsible for the technical delivery and level 3 support for workplace-related products such as SCCM, Image \ Application Deployment, Anti-Virus, CyberArk, IDM, ADFS, and Active Directory. You will also be responsible for on-call support 24x7x365, meeting operational, project, and initiative needs.
The candidate for this position is expected to have an in-depth knowledge of the Workplace and Security area to act on behalf of the entire team with respect to Low and High-Level Designs, Impact and Risk Assessments as well as having the capability to effectively assess planning and resource requirements.
Does EUC Workplace Security Consultant sound like the role for you? Apply or contact me directly!
- Provide technical capability, support, and maintenance for Digital Workplace Products and Security Offerings.
- Provide Level 3 technical support for all Digital Workplace and Security offerings and assistance to 2nd Level.
- Represent Digital Workplace and Security in project meetings and activities.
- Engage across multiple functions, both business and technical, to ensure solutions consistently match needs and expectations.
- Manage multiple projects and workloads, ensuring deliverables are timely and of high quality.
- Multi-country management of the end-to-end EUC and Security services.
- Ownership of high-priority active issues and work with all parties to resolve taking ownership of Digital Workplace and Security Technologies.
- Escalated on-call 24x7x365 support.
- Establishing strong relationships with all parties.
Must have experience:
- 5+ years previous relevant technical leadership experience gained within a large commercial environment.
- Experience with relevant technologies and systems.
- Strong experience in designing, integrating, and deploying systems.
- Significant experience in leading service teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in project management techniques (planning, resource allocation, prioritization, and escalation).
- Strong vendor management experience.
Must have skills:
- Ability to form strong business relationships across all functions.
- Timeliness in all actions with quality realization.
- Strong ability to work under pressure with multiple competing priorities.
- Commercial awareness of the external environment and the ability to "think outside the box".
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Our world is becoming increasingly digitized, from personal devices to complex systems in industry and from daily delivery up towards the Internet of Things. This global move toward digitalization is transforming the economy, industry, urban infrastructure but also our daily activities. Due to this evolution cybersecurity and data privacy has become an absolute necessity for all organizations, from start-ups to multinationals and governments. This company is building an artificial intelligence-driven platform for their own services in the connectivity industry to secure safe data. To get the chance to build a team of expert software engineers, who are responsible for producing a complex and innovative software platform responsible for securing privacy for millions of users, is unique! Yet, it is available today! Team Lead - What's the job? In a state-of-the-art office, right in the city centre of Amsterdam, you will be crafting a solution on top of a data-driven platform for privacy, data security, threat detection, tracking service, response systems, and predictive tools Build a team of expert software engineers, specialised in backend development, data, security and anonymisation. Drive, motivate and inspire your colleagues with your technical point of view and involvement in technical decisions Hands-on software engineering: Analyses, design, development, integration, testing, implementation, operations and securing an Agile mindset Have a structured mindset in software development and identify security and privacy requirements Responsible for building new features and components related to the automation system integrations In this job, you will be 50% responsible for people management and 50% for hands-on development Team Lead - Your profile? Solid knowledge of Backend Software Engineering (Java/Python/C++/C#/Kotlin/Golang/PHP) At least a couple years experience in the field of product-based software development and a couple of years experiences in building complex and robust systems In-depth knowledge of privacy software; pseudonymization and anonymization Proven track record in Team Management Team Lead - The benefits? Competitive salary, ranging from 85K to 110K, or even above Secondary benefits like travel allowance, bonuses, training budget, pension saving, flexible working Easily accessible with public transport, not long-lasting traffic jams towards their office! Collaboration with privacy software experts in a passionate and fun working environment A significant influence on the technical decisions on an architecture level and end responsibility for the team performance Join a company that is a big name in connectivity which is in the middle of a big transition allowing strong, local and international, career perspectives An informal atmosphere and freedom Freedom to broaden your horizons by learning and implementing new technologies daily Sound good? Contact Daniel ASAP @ 020 30 585 41 /email@example.com Keywords: Senior Software Engineer, Python, Django, Flask. Linux, SQLAlchemy, Celery, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Git, SQL, REST, JSON, HTTP, XML, NoSQL, SQL, AWS, Azure, GCP, Google Cloud, DevOps, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Hashicorp, Graph databases, Neo4j, Python, Django, Flask, Developer, Ontwikkelaar, Amsterdam, security, SOC, NOC, pseudonymization and anonymization, privacy engineering, data science, machine learning, data engineering, Java, C++, Python Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.