WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc600 - Swiss Franc800 per day
17 days ago
ESG Specialist (Remote)
My client who are an international financial services business located in Zurich are recruiting an Environmental social governance (ESG) specialist to join their team an external consultant. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with a range of leading financial services companies. You will be required to take a commercially astute and innovative approach to deliver client sustainability & ESG solutions across infrastructure assets.
- Creating and delivering ESG Strategies and sustainability programmes, including policy, procedures and monitoring
- Managing relationships with key external clients, including fund and asset managers, executive teams and sustainability functions
- Working with large and complex data sets relating to ESG factors to deliver actionable project outcomes
- Coordinating and delivering asset-level sustainability improvements
- Supporting industry engagement through attending conferences and industry groups
- A real passion and drive to further the global sustainability agenda
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Advanced IT skills and highly numerate with large data sets
- Sustainability experience in financial services or infrastructure sectors such as transport, power generation, renewable energy and water supply
- Previous experience of Investment Management and Advice processes
- Experience of managing multiple projects to budget
- English Speaking
Due to the COVID Pandemic the position will be a remote opportunity.
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
AML Compliance Specialist France - Freelance - Remote We are looking for an experienced AML Compliance Specialist with knowledge of the French regulatory rules and processes to join our client on an initial 6-12 month Freelance assignment to start ASAP. They are a Financial Services & Payments provider who are looking for a specialist who can help them with the setup and creation of a dedicated AML desk for France. Starting in February the role can be remotely based - ideally from anywhere in France - with the only two mandatory requisites being bilingual in French & English and have the relevant AML Compliance experience within the French financial markets. Day to day you will: Ensure the AML Compliance Processes are in place and in line with Regulatory Requirements Maintain and Provide SAR reporting Be the main POC between our client and any/all local Financial Services Authorities Liaise with the wider Compliance Teams to update on any possible risks to the business This is a full-time, 5-days a week role and relevant references will need to be provided as part of the recruitment process and screening with no exceptions. My client will offer you a well organised and collaborative Remote Working experience and onboarding as well as further Training if required. They are an international organisation with teams across Europe. For more details and information please contact me directly Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.