WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
Do you want to use your skills to change the world and make a real impact? Do you want to fight climate change with code? Are you a dedicated Leader, who wants to propel a team into the helping them to also achieve this goal?
About the Company
As a part of growing the Engineering department, my client are now looking for an Engineering Team Lead who is willing to come fight climate change with code together with them! As an Engineering Team Lead your primary focus is the people and teams you support; ensuring that the people are growing as engineers and that the team(s) are healthy and high performing.
The product development is divided into cross-functional teams, each autonomously owning and maintaining an area of the product. They work together with their product manager to define and deliver end-to-end features that help customers manage their renewable portfolio in a constantly changing and growing energy market.
Outside of the teams, they also run communities of practice, called guilds, that work within the company to define guidelines and drive grass-roots initiatives. Some of them are technical, governing parts of their tech stack, and some are company-focused with missions such as company culture or diversity and inclusion.
What will you be doing?
- You will be coaching one or more engineering teams, striving to make the team(s) become high performing, working effectively together and building high quality, modern software using agile practices.
- You will have managerial responsibility for the members of your team(s). This includes, for example, having regular 1:1s and follow up on each individual's growth and wellbeing at work.
- Partake in the Engineering leadership team where you will be driving department-wide initiatives and share learnings and ideas with the other team leads.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and their resident Agile Coach.
- Actively work towards building a psychologically safe and inclusive workplace for everyone in your team(s).
- Develop your leadership skills through internal and external learning events.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Who are you?
- You understand modern software development and have at least 3 years of experience leading software engineering teams.
- Building happy, high performing teams that work well together in an agile workplace is your thing.
- You care about people and enjoy seeing how your efforts make people become happier, grow as team members and engineers and succeed together.
- You are looking for a workplace where you are encouraged to have fun and be yourself.
- You like being challenged and to challenge your surroundings and want to make the world better by reaching win-win outcomes.
- You have a general interested in renewable energy and would be thrilled to contribute to building software that helps the sector forward.
Are you ready to change the world?
Hit apply and send a copy of your resume!