WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
55000.00kr - 70000.00kr per month
8 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for an Engineering Manager in Stockholm for an Edtech business that was formed in 2012, currently has 70 employees across x2 offices with 13 in their development team and looking to scale up to 120 people by next December. This company is a fast-growing business to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally. They pursue their vision, because there are few more important jobs than educating the world's young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education, yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. Together they will help students globally to radically improve their learning abilities. To enjoy working in this position you'll also be collaborating with their CTO and engineers on tech-wide matters such as hiring, leadership, defining new roles, refining processes and development methodology. To enjoy taking on this opportunity you are comfortable driving organisation changes, communicating clearly and making the decisions needed. As a leader you'll of course collaborate closely with other supportive leaders in the organisation!
· Attract and hire top engineers
· Onboard, coach and retain engineers: having regular regular 1:1's, feedback conversations and support two small tech teams.
· Drive and improve our technical processes and frameworks across teams (e.g. how we work, our progression framework & career paths, incident management process)
· Drive, identify, facilitate and guide teams in continuous improvements and team dynamics to ensure we are the best team we can be.
· Drive technical projects and work closely with product teams to successfully develop their products, through great engineering and organisation practices.
· A technical background and high interest in software development, complemented with a Bachelor/Master in Computer Science
· Solid leadership experience, with openness, humbleness, radical candor and motivating and inspiring people around vision and plans
· Hired and managed engineering teams in fast-growing SaaS product organisations
What they offer:
· 30 Days Holiday
· 1 Week Paid Remote working in the Mediterranean
· Gym Membership - 5000sek
· Fika Days
· Free Breakfast and Fruit
· Shares Program after 6 month probation
· iPhone and MacBook paid equipment
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.