WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
65000.00kr - 85000.00kr per month
3 months ago
I'm currently helping a client of mine find an Engineering Manager to strengthen their team and take their product to the next level.
The business in question is the worlds biggest digital publishing platform and boasts an incredible amount of subscribers and readers. Although the business came from humble begins in the centre of Copenhagen, it has branched out to become a global brand and has R&D hubs all over the planet. Throughout their growth, the business has been conscious not to lose the start-up environment it started with and feels it's important to have a flexible attitude towards its employee's needs, both personally and professionally.
The specific role in question is to become one of their Engineering Managers. The Copenhagen office currently has 2 teams of 4, but they plan on making these 3 teams of 4 in the next 12 months. Your responsibility will be to manage the existing 2 teams and help the business grow the 3rd they have planned. You'll be responsible for a wide mix of skills, architecture, engineering, product development, are just a shortlist of the areas you'll be expected to have an understanding of.
- 5+ years of relevant experience,
- a Master's degree in CS or equivalent,
- managed 2+ large scale, successful commercial projects from inception to production to release,
- experience building high-performance teams through both hiring and professional development,
- experience building a culture that empowers engineering to do greater things,
- experience with scalable microservice architecture.
If you think you could be a good match for the role please hit apply or email email@example.com