Engineer Control Software.
Engineer Control Software
About the job:
- Programming the control software for specific projects ranging from traction or auxiliary converters to energy storage systems for different types of vehicles.
- Managing specification of SW requirements, process documentation and homologation of the software
- Test the software at different stages of the project in a simulated environment, in a laboratory and at the customer's site
- Support the commissioning and integration of the hardware on board locomotives, multiple units and buses and experience the first successful journey of the vehicle
- Provide professional technical support to the internal project management, sales and service as well as to the external customers
- University degree in electrical engineering, control systems or computer science.
- Advanced knowledge of control, basic signal processing, algorithms and real-time programming mechanisms.
- Competent use of Matlab Simulink programming environment and CODESYS
- Familiarity with collaborative SW versioning tools (SVN, Git)
- Experience with large-scale power electronics projects is an advantage
- Well structured approach to producing high quality software and documentation
- Ability to work effectively in close collaboration with a multidisciplinary team
- Ambition to learn quickly and take on new challenges on a daily basis
- Availability to travel for approximately 20% of the time
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written. German is a plus
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Freelance Software Engineer - Remote
Key Information Job: Senior Software Engineer Location: Munich Remote Work Possibility: Mostly Remote - European Candidates only.(Need to visit office...
Senior C/C++ Software Engineer
Switzerland Project (external contractor) - Senior Embedded Software Engineer C++ - 12 Months + We're looking for a talented Embedded...
Embedded Software Engineer
An exciting Norwegian technology company consisting of fun and talented people who achieve impressive things. My client produce and sell...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.