WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Leiden, South Holland
about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking to hire senior, experienced, & competent Software Architects/Developers to assume the position of Software Engineering Lead . He will focus on FinTech business domain; and will support the design, development, and rollout of corresponding domain-specific products. The Software Engineering Leads report to the Director of Architecture and Transformation, and their responsibilities include (but may not be limited to) the following:
- Study the business requirements and priorities obtained from the director of the corresponding business vertical and reflect them onto the product features and roadmap.
- Align with the director of architecture and other peer architects (from different domains) to identify dependencies and coordinate design, and development timelines.
- Produce and publish design blueprints, and share the knowledge with peer architects and concerned developers. This may involve providing intermittent support as needed.
- Identify non-functional requirements (e.g. security), and specify relevant architectural mechanisms and design standards.
Candidates are expected to possess the following qualifications:
- Thorough understanding and work experience in various software architectural patterns; including, Microservices, Event-driven Architecture, Serverless, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with containers, container orchestration, service meshes, and serverless platforms; e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, OpenWhisk, etc.
- Hands-on experience in architecting multi-tenant cloud computing applications.
- Solid knowledge and experience in applying design patterns and using industry-known modeling notations (e.g. UML, BPMN, C4, ArchiMate) for reflecting design details.
- Work experience in DevOps, test automation, deployment automation and Programable Infrastructure (e.g. GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible, etc).