Embedded Software Enginneer.
Embedded Software Enginneer
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per year|
- Developing and maintaining drivers and firmware
- Producing modern, high-quality Python, C and C++ code
- Designing schematics and PCBs
- Creating release documentation, including release notes and upgrade procedures.
- Supporting the testing and validation of our products (EMC, vibration, dust, etc.)
- Collaborating with a cross-functional engineering team for integrating your solutions into products.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of industry experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in Python, C and/or C++.
- Previous experience with using Git and Linux professionally.
- Experience developing Linux device drivers
- Experience with designing electronics
- Solid understanding of standard protocols (eg. I2C and SPI)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Software Engineer C++
Apply Now We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join a company that is pioneering new Medical Training...
Embedded Hard/Software Engineer
Apply Now We are searching for an Embedded HW/SW Developer to join a company that develops a wide range of...
Apply Now Our client, a revolutionary technology company specializing in the world of Aviation is seeking a Software Engineer to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.