Embedded Software Engineer.
Embedded Software Engineer
CHF80000 - CHF90000 per year|
Our client, based in Mendrisio, is seeking an Embedded SOftaware eNgineer to join them on a permanent basis.
- Develop embedded software solutions
- Take care of the maintenance and improvement of the existing solutions
- Carry out the necessary test procedures and create the corresponding documentation
- Participate in the development of new measuring instruments and in the industrialization of new watchmaking products
- The field of complex electronic products is your passion
- You have proven experience in the field of embedded software and in the programming language C
- You bring with you skills in signal processing and in the communication between integrated circuits
- You have theoretical knowledge in the field of microcontrollers
- You are a committed, enthusiastic and team-oriented person
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Software Engineer C++
Apply Now We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join a company that is pioneering new Medical Training...
Embedded Hard/Software Engineer
Apply Now We are searching for an Embedded HW/SW Developer to join a company that develops a wide range of...
Apply Now Our client, a revolutionary technology company specializing in the world of Aviation is seeking a Software Engineer to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.