WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
400000.00kr - 750000.00kr per annum
5 months ago
My Client is a leading media provider of broadcasting services across the world. We build and manage some of the largest media networks in live production and broadcasting everything from major events.
We're looking for an individual who is experienced in C++ programming on RTOS, works well independently and as a part of a team, has strong communication skills, and is a self-starter that drives the project from start to completion.
We know that no one knows everything from the start. As long as you have the skills, curious and have a positive mindset, we will learn together. We offer an international and collaborative work with a relaxed atmosphere, competitive salary, a whole bunch of other benefits and, most importantly, fun.
As a member of the product team, you should:
- Write your code following the SOLID principles
- Write maintainable and cross-platform C++ code
- Be familiar with Test-driven development/design
- Understand how to profile and optimize code
- Have experience with multithreaded systems
- Care about performance and audio playback quality
This might be for you if you:
- Have excellent software development and designs skills
- Are excited about desktop development mixing software and hardware
- Have professional experience or interest in audio related software
- Have a keen interest in music
Our technology stack:
- C++ playback engine supporting a wide range of audio formats and output devices
- Integration with third-party libraries such as Meridians MQA software decoder
- Unit testing using Catch and Fakeit++ frameworks
- Integration tests and build system using Python 3
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.