Embedded Software Developer.
Embedded Software Developer
CHF80000 - CHF110000 per year|
***Required: A new Embedded Software Developer to work for my client***
If you've got a background in signal processing and the communication between integrated circuits then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily accountable for the design of embedded software solutions for the industry of connected devices.
Based in the company's Solothurn office, you'll be tasked with the following:
- Improving and maintaining existing solutions
- Necessary test procedures and creating data that reflects this
- Being in charge of building new products and overseeing the whole software development life cycle
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got a background in signal processing and the communication between integrated circuits. They'll also need you to have a background in embedded development using C and Python for testing.
Plus, you'll need some experience in working with complex electronic products and/or have a passion for them.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Skills in embedded C or C++
- Language skills and be proficient in the field of communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, Modbus etc.
- Theoretical knowledge in the subject of microcontrollers
We need you to be fluent in English and any other language such as French, or German, as this will be advantageous and be eligible to work in Switzerland or have a suitable work permit.
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Embedded Software Developer role and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
The Embedded Software Developer position offers an excellent basic salary, details of which will be revealed on the application.
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
The business you'll be working for is a well-established manufacturer in Solothurn that uses its experience in the development and assembly of connected devices that are regarded as an industry standard for their reliability and performance.
They're a great company to work for! People join them for many reasons, such as:
- They have utilized their generational knowledge and their unique position in the industry to build a phenomenal blueprint for the future of connected devices.
- They have a fantastic reputation throughout Switzerland and also globally. Having this company on your CV will open up new doors for the foreseeable future.
- They are located in a part of Switzerland where people have considerably more disposable income than the average Swiss.
Is there anything else I should know?
Interviews are scheduled to be held on the week commencing 20th June 2022.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Embedded Software Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
C / C ++ Embedded Software Developer
Are you an experienced C/C++ Embedded Developer interested in growing within a market-leading Technology consultancy? Do you want to work...
***Required: New Hardware Engineer in Power Electronics to work for my client***If you've got a background in power electronics circuit...
Embedded Software Developer
***Required: A new Embedded Software Developer to work for my client***If you've got a background in signal processing and the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.