Embedded FW Developer.
Embedded FW Developer
My client, a fast growing technology spin off based in Zurich are seeking an Embedded FW Developer to hope aboard and join their diverse team.
Interviews are currently ongoing and if you would like to be considered and join the process, check the below details and click apply or you can give me a call!
- University Degree in Mechanical/Electronic Enginerering, Computer Science, Robotics or equivalent experience within the industry.
- C Programming for embedded systems programming.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in German, French or Italian is an advantage
- Willingness to work in a flexible environment.
- RTOS experience
What is on offer?
- 25 days of vacation
- Hybrid work with the possibillty of working from home for a few days a week.
- Opportunity to work in a tech start-up with a diverse and interdisciplinary team.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Requirements Coordinator (w/m/d)
Apply Now Für den Einsatz bei unserem Kunden, einem gloabl tätigen Tier1-Automotive-Supplier, suchen wir derzeit einen Requirements Coordinator (m/w/d). Anforderungen:...
Tech Lead C++
Apply Now Freelance Tech Lead C++ - On-Site - 6 Months Job - Tech Lead Client Location - Dusseldorf Remote...
C++ Architect - Dusseldorf
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: C++ Architect Working Hours: Full-Time Remote Possibility: F/T On-Site Preferred / 20% Remote possible...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.