Embedded Developer – Linux
We're looking for a talented Embedded Linux Software Engineer to work for our client.
If you can demonstrate that you get goosebumps from bad code, speak bash fluently and have a soft spot for embedded and IoT development, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
In the Embedded Linux Software Engineer role you'll be primarily responsible for advancing the Digital Transformation in Germany.
You'll spend part of the working week in the company's Dortmund, Nuremberg office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Developing reusable solution components in the area of product and device lifecycle management for our customers
- Finding (or inventing) solutions for "smart connected products" together with other bright minds and translating them into code
- Dealing intensively with the latest technologies and creatively incorporate trends into projects
To be considered for the Embedded Linux Software Engineer role you'll need to be able to demonstrate that you get goosebumps from bad code, speak bash fluently and have a soft spot for embedded and IoT development.
In addition, you'll need minimum b1 German and experience with the yocto embedded Linux build system. In the best-case scenario, you can also support us in bsp development.
You'll also need to be agile at heart, love working in a team and enjoy passing on your know-how to your colleagues and customer teams and be a fan of modern software development, you always keep yourself up to date on new trends and are open to new things.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
- Health days, internal sports groups, showers, free fruit and drinks, ergonomic workplace
- Flexible working hours, flextime with overtime compensation, mainly in-house projects, remote work option
- Monthly subsidy for public transport use
- Employer grant for gym
- Leasing of e-bikes with a parking space in the underground car park, unrestricted private use
The business you'll be working for is a buisness who help product manufacturers to successfully establish new business models with digital innovations. In co-innovation we discover, develop and operate the digital services for the smart, connected devices of our customers.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Embedded Linux Software Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.