WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, N. Holland, Netherlands
€55000.00 - €75000.00 per annum + 25 holidays,bonus, pension
4 months ago
Embedded C Developer - C, Kernel, Boot-up, telecoms, embedded devices
€70.000,- gross yearly - holiday allowance - travel allowance - flexible working hours - innovation - informal working culture
Are you an experienced Embedded C developer with experience in low-level development, kernel boot up and preferably security? Do you want to join a multicultural team of expert developers working on high-level embedded software together, always working on new products and innovation? Do you have ideas waiting to be heard and actioned, preferably in a tech-driven environment with an informal, yet innovative working culture?
We're looking for someone who…
- Has 3+ years of Embedded C software development - C, Kernel, boot-up - preferably within the telecoms/broadcasting domain
- Can preferably also test and implement strong security principles (pentesting) around operating systems, hardware boot-up and kernel
- Works well in a multidisciplinary teams, acting in several projects (globally), sharing knowledge and enjoys technical challenges
Likes to work…
- In a challenging, tech-driven, innovative environment, with an informal working culture and opportunities for personal and career development
- Designing, improving (hardware) products with vendors all over the globe, working closely with their technical teams on pure embedded boot-ups
- In an internal role, focusing on embedded device software, more hardware focused than application focused
For a company who…
- Offers a competitive salary, excluding 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance, quarterly bonuses, pension allowance, telephone, laptop, 25 holidays (based on a fulltime contract), flexible working hours
- But also an endless learning & development budget: books, conferences, courses, etc.
- Applying from abroad? Not a problem!
Interested or know someone? Please apply and interview tomorrow!