Electronics Engineer - English Speaking
Odense, Odense Municipality , Pension
2018-03-22 12:03:27 +0000
We are looking for experienced Electronics Engineers to join a rapidly expanding, successful Robotics company in Odense where they have great ambitions & the employees are driven to make a difference to the working day & create success in the world of Robotics!
You will have a great deal of responsibility & freedom which enables you to have huge scope for influencing your work. The team you will join consists of 5 other hardware developers, where you will be tasked:
- Design of Electronics, from concept to production
- Test & verification
- Handover & start up EMS
- Root causes analyses & implementation of improvements
- Embedded programming at uP level
When working with Robotics, developing & testing new features motivates you while being structured & analytical approach to solving tasks.
You must be:
- Qualified low voltage engineer or equivalent education
- Experience in developing electronics
- Development of safety critical electronics according to IEC61508, EN/ISO13849
- Must be collaborative
- Fluent English - Written & Verbal
If you are outgoing & can thrive within an International environment, you solve pending tasks with enthusiasm , then apply today!
Interviews are ongoing until the right applicants are found.
Managing This Role
I specialise in recruiting Freelancers, exclusively for the re-insurance industry, in Switzerland. At Darwin Recruitment, I'm a member of our Swiss Contracts team - headed by As...Laura's Full Bio