CHF100000 - CHF140000 per year|
We're looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to work for our client.
My client is a pioneer of the internet of things (IoT) since the 90s. These electronic solutions enable customers within the petroleum sector to digitalise and optimise their processes, improving efficiency and combatting global co2 emissions.
As part of the R&D Team, you will be developing tomorrow's IoT products with your strong skills and experience in electronics, mechatronics and embedded software/firmware.
- Experience in Electronic PCB design (Altium or other)
- Proven experience in the design of low power electronic circuits (Embedded, IoT)
- Experience in the Radio Frequency domain (radio, cellular, LPWAN)
- Electronic or Microengineering Degree
- The ability to read, write and speak English (French, German or Italian is advantageous)
Think that this Electronic Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
C / C ++ Embedded Software Developer
Are you an experienced C/C++ Embedded Developer interested in growing within a market-leading Technology consultancy? Do you want to work...
***Required: New Hardware Engineer in Power Electronics to work for my client***If you've got a background in power electronics circuit...
Embedded Software Developer
***Required: A new Embedded Software Developer to work for my client***If you've got a background in signal processing and the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.