WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000 - Swiss Franc110000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
My client is a globally recognised expert in the Life Science sector and their products and technology aim to improve the automation of laboratory processes.
Joining an international culture with professionals passionate about create products that can genuinely shape the future of this industry you will play an integral role.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating concepts, simulations, specs, test plans, calculations and documentation
- Feasibility and risk of assemblies/systems investigation
- Testing and development of electronic circuits from idea to product (Using the CAD tool Altium Designer)
- Commissioning and construction of prototypes
- Checking EMC and Safety requirements
- Working as part of a team and creating quality, supportive documentation
Suitable candidates will have:
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience in a similar position, of course any medical technology knowledge is beneficial
- A relevant degree in Electrical Engineering or Scientific studies
- PCB layout experience, ideally with Altium designer
- Good English and German language skills
Their offices are modern and with views of Lake Zurich it's a productive place to be.
Contact me ASAP for further details to join this exciting, industry innovator!