WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Large and growing company. Attractive pay system. Modern and stylish office. Challenging and dynamic environment.
Are you looking to join the leaders in recruiting solutions in Switzerland? Do you want a new challenge of building a successful B2B e-commerce channel?
Our client are leading talent board creators in Switzerland connecting people and businesses across the country. They boast a challenging position in a dynamic environment with a unique corporate culture.
You have these skills:
- 4 years of experience in B2B e-commerce.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing.
- Technical understanding and interest in new media and business models.
- Keep up-to-date with tech trends.
- Fluent German or French, and good English skills.
- Increasing e-commerce sales.
- Define and execute market cultivation measures.
- Create budgets and forecasts.
- Close cooperation with the sales team to define retention and customer service processes.
- Close cooperation with production management and IT.
- Helping support product and platform development
The company & the perks:
- Large and growing company.
- Located in Zurich.
- A challenging job in a dynamic environment.
- Voted one of the top ten places to work in Switzerland.
- Unique corporate culture.
- Attractive pay system.
- Room for growth.
- Modern office with outdoor workspace/balcony.
- Tea, coffee, and water provided.
- Fresh lunch food delivered to the office daily for purchase.
- Flat hierarchies and a focus on cultural fit and personality.
- Smart car leasing.
- Weekly Bootcamp and monthly massages.
- Flexible working and home office opportunities.
- Social events, prizes, and gifts.
- Half price travel fares to and from the office.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Innovative life sciences and diagnostics solutions based in the heart of Zurich. This position is for a permanent Supply Chain Manager to join a large and growing biotech company. Your Tasks: Development and maintenance of global product group management. Actively support and further develop suppliers and product groups. Procurement market research through analysis of the supplier market and classification of potential suppliers. Supplier evaluation and development to align with the procurement strategy. Development and implement sub-area strategies for the supplier and product groups. Identify the savings potential and their implementation. negotiate and conclude contracts according to the contract system. Your profile: 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management. 3 years of experience in strategic procurement. Strong knowledge of the national and international supplier market. Outstanding negotiation skills. Sound knowledge of SAP R/3 and MS Office. Fluent German and English skills. What you can expect: Competitive salary range and great social benefits Advanced employment conditions and workspace Exciting career opportunities and space to grow within the business Extensive training and further education opportunities Very attractive workplace right on Lake Zurich International and complex environment (30+ different nationalities) A strong corporate culture with an interesting history If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. Email: email@example.com