Early Development Lead
Early Development Lead.
Early Development Lead
$100000 - $110000 per year|
I'm currently helping a client of mine find an Early Development Lead - Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
The company is a leader in sustainable materials management providing environmental solutions to businesses and communities. Through its network of facilities and state-of-the-art services, they are a single-source partner in solving today's most complex environmental challenges.
Their vision is to modernize the industry and help build a cleaner world through a pledge of responsible disposal and the technology sophisticated enough to realize it.
They are looking for someone who has had at least 3-4 years of previous experience in the Electrical Design & Project Management of large power plants and industrial facilities. Their office is based in the north of New Jersey but remote working and flexibility on this is also available.
* 4 years of experience in Electrical Design of large power plants or industrial facilities
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a related field
* Must have experience with High, Medium & Low Voltage distribution systems and electrical power generation in large utility plants or large industrial facilities
* Must be able to travel into the office 2x a week and 20% travel is required across the nation
The salary is up to 90,000 with excellent benefits packages.
If you are interested please apply and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch to further your application!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Harry Stevens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
I am currently collaborating with a dynamic fashion company that is expanding its operations in Berlin and seeking a talented...
Electronic Design Engineer
My client is a leading manufacturer of precision measuring instruments has a research and development center in St. Gallen, Switzerland....
Process Engineer - Hydrogen
Job Title: Process Engineer - Hydrogen Company Description: A business I am supporting are committed to building a sustainable future...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.