E2E Project Manager Payments/eCommerce.
E2E Project Manager Payments/eCommerce
E2E Project Manager/ Delivery Lead: Payments/eCommerce
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
As our Business Delivery Lead/ Program Manager, you steer the cross-functional project team and manage progress, issues, and risks. You ensure successful and on-time project delivery, transformation, and business case realization. You report to our Head of Portfolio Management and together with the team you drive the full delivery of complex projects and programs. You will be working with a diverse group of employees across different entities to maximize the impact and efficiency of your work. Some of the things you'll be working on:
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of functions, entities, and activities, throughout the program life cycle.
- Scope, plan and manage projects through the entire life cycle, ensuring delivery to time, cost, and quality. This includes ensuring that the solution can enable the business to achieve benefit realisation.
- Accurate and in time reporting against the project plan and budget in line with agreed program governance. Perform regular updates on progress status and steering committee updates.
- Prepare management deliverables like roadmaps, project plans and project change requests.
- Provide project risk analysis & promote mitigating actions.
- Provide steering for the project team by aligning and motivating project team members & key stakeholders. Ensure to meeting the project goals and milestones.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of project methodologies, sharing knowledge and best practice.
- Create and foster a climate of continuous improvement in delivering projects, striving for excellence, and contributing to the overall development of the organisation's strategy.
Skills you can't do without:
You're a strong program lead with extensive knowledge and experience of working Agile. With your experience in working across different functions in a multicultural environment. It is of great value to us if you have payment experience in eCommerce. You are known as a logical thinker, with excellent analytical, planning and communication skills. People describe you as collaborative, encouraging, and assertive. You are strong at critical thinking and with data analytics. You like to solve problems and work very independently. You stand for high quality output and results focus. Our ideal candidate checks all these bullet points:
- You have good knowledge of specific business area in payments industry.
- You have 7+ years of experience managing multiple projects or work streams in parallel.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Waterfall and Agile approaches to project management.
- You have a solid track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs that have transformed the company and delivered quantifiable impact.
- You can work in a role that combines both strategic and operational tasks in a highly dynamic organization.
- You take a pragmatic and professional approach, being constructive and solution driven appropriate solutions in the best interest of the business.
- You can connect with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization, including senior management and merchants/clients.
- You are a quick learner; able to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing and demanding environment.
- You can handle own time, workload, and conflicting priorities.
- You are a standout, self-starting colleague, who shows drive and initiatives and supports the team and the business.
- A fast-paced environment fits your character.
- Self-directed to work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- You have strong time management and excellent communication skills.
- E-Commerce, payments, and technical platforms experience are a plus.
Important skills we'd like to see:
- You are graduated at least at bachelor level.
- You have a deep understanding of project management & agile methodology.
- You have excellent English language skills (both verbal and written).
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Portfolio Management.
E2E Project Manager Payments/eCommerce
Apply Now E2E Project Manager/ Delivery Lead: Payments/eCommerce Your day-to-day responsibilities include: As our Business Delivery Lead/ Program Manager, you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.