WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
2 months ago
We're looking for a talented E2E Business Analyst to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of your ability as Business Analyst in an agile software delivery organization, ideally within financial service.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Based in the company's Bratislava office, as the E2E Business Analyst you will be primarily responsible for gathering, analyzing, specifying and creating functional requirements in the form of user stories to enable implementation. You collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (e.G. Operations, underwriting, claims, sales & marketing, external partners, etc.), peer Business Analysts and Software Engineers. As a Business Analyst, you will facilitate requirement gathering sessions/workshops, applying problem-solving and interviewing techniques to translate client needs into technical requirements.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Being a standout colleague and understand the needs, vision and scope of client projects
- Working across functions to drive business requirement gathering and gap analysis with clients and internally
- Defining processes, data flows and write clear user stories to enable implementation of our business solutions
- Documenting requirements with detail and at a high quality to serve as basis for implementation
- Driving priorities for automation by identifying business (process) areas that benefit the most
- Ensuring clarity on acceptance criteria and support testing
The ideal candidate for this E2E Business Analyst role will have relevant experience of your ability as Business Analyst in an agile software delivery organization, ideally within financial service.
You'll also need experience of:
- Integration of different needs with good communication skill
- Your hands on experience with agile tools like JIRA, confluence, draw.Io as well as experience in visually modelling processes
- Continuous learning with eye for details and holistic thinking - challenging current status-quo and actively crafting solutions
- English skills both spoken and written
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Data Analyst, Business Analyst or as a Data Scientist.
An excellent daily rate is on offer for the E2E Business Analyst position.
You'll also get the following benefits with the role:
- Flexible working hours and Home Office
- International environment
- Space for professional growth - leadership and language training
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you'll be working for is a growing and dynamic entrepreneurial team within the established Swiss re group. Iptiq is a start-up unit, established to provide innovative protection solutions directly to consumers. Our team delivers the coordination, infrastructure and competences that are key to driving forward this new business; working closely with our partners and clients. Our mission is to reduce the protection gap by simplifying life insurance and making it more accessible to people. Our motto is "now life is easier for everyone". For us this means making life insurance easier to sell, to buy and to trust.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are very well established
- Have an international presence
- Are a modern and dynamic business
Interested? If you think you're right for this E2E Business Analyst role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.