E-Commerce Project Manager
Zürich, Switzerland , Negotiable
2018-12-20 16:05:02 +0000
Inspiring companies with combined communication solutions and supporting them in their long-standing presence in the market. Our client combines technology with design know-how and develops smart solutions for e-commerce and cross-media marketing. In doing so, they rely on up-to-the-minute technologies and employees who enthusiastically contribute and mature their expertise.
Our client is in collaboration with their customers for you to design your own projects and take high responsibility for their implementation. They work in a flat hierarchy, enabling you to gain insight into business procedures and decision making.
Are you an e-commerce guru looking for your next challenge in a leading cross-media business?
Due to growth, they are now looking for an E-commerce Project Manager to join their highly skilled team. If you think this could be you,
- Project experience from IT, online or e-commerce projects.
- Great communication skills, social skills, and convincing manner.
- Theoretical thinking, in terms of both solution design and realisation.
- Expert understanding of the development and software solution based on standard products.
- Advanced technical or business education and training are advantageous.
- A good communicator with the ability to interact and influence.
- Up to date with software development trends.
- Fluent in German.
- An EU or Swiss National.
- Independent preparation and independent management of multichannel/e-commerce projects.
- Mapping out projects and budget planning.
- Professional requirement survey in direct exchange with clienteles.
- Moderating workshops, as well as presenting in navigating committees.
- Guide and introduce best practice solutions from your own personal experience.
- Using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Mac or PC, etc.
- You benefit from an experienced and devoted team and develop sophisticated solutions in a modern environment - being in direct contact with our client's customers.
- A flat hierarchy enabling you to gain insight into business processes and decision making.
- Paid parking lots.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- 5 weeks paid holiday.
- 13th monthly salary.
- Flexible annual working time models.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I'm currently working as a Delivery Consultant within the Swiss Team at Darwin. I specialise in sourcing the most skilled PHP developers for permanent positions all over Switzle...Phoebe's Full Bio