Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc85000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2019-05-20 12:33:04 +0100
Global Drupal & React Agency. Passionate about Open Source and Web design. Full-service agency - from consulting through to maintenance. Young and dynamic team. Quirky office space and excellent learning and development opportunities.
Our client is a globally recognised agency for web development focusing on Drupal & React. They work with international companies from small start-ups to SMEs and huge international businesses across a wide range of industries. They boast a relaxed work environment and active engagement in the Drupal community.
They are looking now to grow their in-house Zurich team, adding to the friendly and supportive team already in place there.
- Outstanding knowledge and experience using both Drupal 7&8.
- Recent experience using version control (Git).
- Good English language and written skills.
- Drupal 9 exposure of any kind. Personal, professional, etc.
- Knowledge REST, GraphQL, etc.
- Experience using both React or Vue.js.
- Some experience Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift.
- Automated testing of Web applications.
- Node.JS experience.
- Kanban or Scrum experience.
- Part of/or interested in the Open Source community.
- Bi-annual soft and hardware budget for each team member, with a say in what it is spent on.
- The opportunity to take one month off to do something extreme, after three years of full-time employment (paid sabbatical) .
- Attendance of DrupalCons and Camps.
- Annual education budget and support for further education and certifications.
- Annual fitness budget with gym close by to the office.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role