Thurgau, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc105000.00 per annum
2019-04-01 16:05:31 +0100
Small intimate agency. 3 offices across Switzerland. Flexible work environment. E-commerce and CMS solution specialists.
Are you a mid-level Drupal Developer looking for a new challenge? Do you have strong skills in PHP and a passion to work with it in an agency setting? Do you want to work in an Agile environment?
Our client, a small, close-knit Swiss agency, is currently looking for a passionate mid-level Drupal Developer to join their growing team in Lake Constance. Expanding due to a growing foothold in the market and increase in clients they are looking for a skilled developer to join ASAP.
- Profound internet knowledge.
- Excellent programming skills in PHP (OO/MVC) and MySQL.
- 3 /4 Years' experience with Drupal7.
- Committed to work.
- Able to work in a growing team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with setup and migration of Drupal8.
- Some knowledge of other CMS tools, such as WordPress etc.
- Experience in implementing interfaces with CSV, XML, etc.
- Application of Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in SCRUM and tools like GIT, Bitbucket etc.
- Flexible working hours.
- 80% work option.
- Home office.
- Marketable deleveraging.
- Modern work environment.
- Motivated team.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role