.NET Software Developer
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 35000kr - 55000kr per month
2018-05-30 14:52:19 +0100
Are you interested in working with a rapidly growing SaaS based platform? Do you thrive on the excitement of working with high availability systems?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
My client is looking for .NET software developers with strong web or mobile development experience. You will join one of their international cross-functional and self-organising product teams that includes developers, designers, testers and product owners.
They trust that you understand how your technical solutions contribute to realizing their company vision, and that you have a passion for interacting with many different people to achieve a goal. They are looking for developers who enjoy engaging with customers and partners directly to help them be successful, and to build the tools that helps them use their platform with ease.
- Design and develop fully functional applications that make for easy integration with 3rd party clients or internal services
- Contribute to solutions that help scale their platform to meet the demands of their rapidly growing customer base
- Working with the entire lifecycle of a system, from writing code and tests to deploying it to production and supporting it.
- Deploying code multiple times a day using automated pipelines.
- Be part of a strong creative cross-functional product team, designing, building and testing new products, services and infrastructure
- Creating clean, concise, robust, maintainable code across multiple platforms
- Work in a dynamic team oriented environment using agile methodologies.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND EXPOSURE:
- Experience building enterprise SaaS products
- Strong experience building high throughput and high availability systems
- Strong experience using C# in .NET, ASP.NET MVC & WEB API
- Experience creating RESTful API endpoints that accept and return JSON.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts like SQL, indexes and constraints, transactions, and object-relational mapping. Specific experience with MS SQL Server is a bonus.
- At home with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with automation of build and deployment pipelines
- Good experience writing automated tests to accompany your code at unit, contract, and system levels
- Exposure to some of the following - docker, microservices, web services, NoSQL, AWS, Azure, or Openstack
- Working experience in structured development and build environments (continuous integration, automated testing, automated configuration and deployment)
- Curiosity towards cutting edge technology within web, cloud or mobile development, programming languages, frameworks, methodologies
- An online portfolio of projects on Github or any other place is a plus
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through hackathons, meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen (Remote working is a possibility for the right candidate)
- Lots of team and community events
Managing This Role
I began my career at Darwin after graduating with First Class Honours in History and travelling through South Africa. I specialise in recruiting for the Microsoft .NET market, p...Samuel's Full Bio