WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
7 months ago
Do you want to use your skills to change the world and make a real impact? Do you want to fight climate change with code? Here, that dream, becomes a reality!
About the role
My client produces an industry-leading SaaS platform offering to monitor, analise, and optimize renewable energy plants. Their cloud platform communicates in real-time with thousands of renewable energy assets around the world to collect their data, which is visualized in a modern cloud-based web system. As one of Sweden's fastest growing tech companies, they're on a mission to push the renewable energy revolution forward!
Their product development is divided into cross-functional teams, each autonomously owning and maintaining an area of the product. They work together with their product manager to define and deliver end-to-end features that help customers manage their renewable portfolio in a constantly changing and growing energy market.
Outside of the teams, they also run communities of practice, called guilds, that voluntarily work within the company to define guidelines and drive grass-roots initiatives. Some of them are technical, governing parts of the tech stack, and some are company-focused with missions such as company culture and diversity.
What will you be doing?
- You will be part of a cross-functional product development team that builds, maintains, and operates an area of the product.
- Together with your colleagues and your team's product manager, you will figure out how to solve the problems that stakeholders of renewable energy assets are facing.
- You will be developing the product with frequent code merges that go live weekly.
- Support the continuous improvement of your team and the development process through team retrospectives and guild initiatives.
- Develop your skills through internal and external learning events.
- Travel to international renewable energy conferences, learn the renewable industry and meet our lovely customers.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Who are you?
- You enjoy solving problems using software development and are curious about learning new ways to do so.
- You care about quality and know what it means to build and maintain high-quality code.
- You are looking for a workplace where you are encouraged to have fun and be yourself.
- You like collaborating with amazing colleagues to figure out and build what the renewable energy industry needs.
- You are intrigued by the challenges of building interactive software that relies on large amounts of data.
- You want to make an impact with your work and see how your efforts make customers happier and more successful within the industry.
- You have at least a few years of experience from working with software in an agile environment.
Are you ready to change the world?
Hit apply and send a copy of your resume!