.NET Developer (EPiServer, Umbraco)
Stockholm, Sweden , 30000kr - 60000.00kr per annum
2019-06-06 15:11:56 +0100
.NET Developer (Episerver and Umbraco)
HQ - Stockholm
As a .NET Web Developer, you develop sustainable solutions with high availability on the .Net platform. You work in teams with specialists in strategy, design, web analysis and front end development.
With help from the framework for front end, backend and integration, you, together with your colleagues, quickly develop advanced and complete solutions. Every two weeks, the development team gathers to discuss how you work, tools, trends and surveys.
- You want to work as a .NET Web Developer with .Net-based CMS.
- If you are certified in Episerver or have worked in Umbraco, this is a plus.
- Knowledge of C #, ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC as well as LINQ, Ajax, SQL, IIS, TFS and Git.
- If you are a person who has worked for a few years, we want you to have experience of integrating with backend systems via web services, XML, Microsoft SQL Server, WCF and CRM / member systems.
Rewards & Benefits
- Highly competitive salary + benefits.
- Possibility to influence your workplace and be involved in developing the company.
- Rewarding and interesting tasks where you are making a difference.
- Great opportunities to grow and develop in your role.
- A leadership that is based on clarity, trust and responsiveness.
- Nice conditions with collective agreements and generous wellness benefits.
- Chance to massage when talented masseur comes to the office every two weeks.
- Sit in bright, nice rooms in Stockholm.
- Integration in practice - the opportunity to engage in various initiatives for the integration of new Swedes during working hours.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role