WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
10 months ago
You will work as a system developer, primarily in customer-driven projects, but also in the clients own responsibilities. Customers include retail, banking / finance / insurance, energy, transport and the public sector. The projects are of a long-term nature and are usually carried out in the customer's premises in the Stockholm region.
In order for employees to thrive, it is important to start from what each individual person can and wants. Based on that, A plan will be built together to find a perfect assignment that suits you.
- 4 years of experience in development in .NET, but preferably more
- Practical experience with SQL Server or other databases
- Practical experience of agile project work, eg with Scrum or Kanban
- Good knowledge of Swedish
- Knowledge and experience of front-end development
- Experience of test-driven development
- Relevant education from university/college
We can offer
- Nice work environment with a focus on competence building and social activities
- Meetups with, among other things, exciting lecturers where we also invite interested parties
- Own projects where all employees have the opportunity to set aside working hours to invent and, for example, jointly develop something they themselves believe in
- Talented and committed colleagues
- Varied working day with challenging tasks in some of Scandinavia's most exciting projects
- Short way to decisions and opportunities to influence your own everyday life
- Balance between work and private life
- Market benefits and a fixed salary
- Opportunity for co-ownership through share programs
Please apply with your most recent CV
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.