WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
550000.00kr - 850000.00kr per annum
4 months ago
Do you want to make the world a safer place to live?
Do you want to be a part of environmental change?
Guess what you can and it can be your day job! Check out the below:
We are the first thematic centre and network to provide a data-driven platform partnering governance, policies for environmental change, research, and business solutions. We are a non-profit foundation that puts every penny into making change and making an impact in a difficult world.
We are strong believers that we can use our data to have a positive effect on our environment, We are able to collect data on a global scale due to agreements with international partner and leaders in environmental change.
Our product allows us to connect all these parties together and enable policy change as well as starting the discussion backed by fact (DATA).
We need engineers that can help us iterate fast on solutions and that can contribute wherever necessary to help us move fast. Our team is working on building the next generation ocean data platform and applications, targeting science, citizen science, industries, and policymakers. We are a good mix of engineers, product, and design. What we have in common is that we care deeply about the user experience and that we create products that users really want to use.
Our work environment is exciting, dynamic, and intense. You will work with the best domain and industry experts, autonomous environment, and leading tech. Our goal is to leverage our diverse set of strengths and backgrounds to build innovative products, to think outside the ordinary, to grind through and nurture a great culture.
What the role will provide:
▪ Make relevant our product easily available through powerful user interfaces, APIs, SDKs and integrations with various GIS- or dashboarding tools
▪ Work with data coming from the worlds most advanced research institute all the way to satellites and even drones.
▪ Develop state-of-the-art applications using the latest and greatest technology available
▪ Build reusable code and libraries
▪ Create and contribute to open-source software projects
▪ Ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs
▪ Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
▪ Help shape the culture and methodology of a rapidly growing company
▪ You get triggered by happy users.
▪ You want to make an impact on a healthy and productive ocean through the efficient use of data and technology
▪ Can prioritize your tasks and distribute your time and resources most efficiently to optimize for impact.
▪ You have front-end experience in frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, or something similar.
▪ Ability to learn other coding languages and use the language best fit for purpose.
▪ Used to collaborate with UX designers and Product Managers
▪ Used to work in an English-speaking environment.
If you could be interested please reach out directly or check out more options on: https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/bradley-wilkins#featured-jobs
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.