WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
70000.00kr - 80000.00kr per month + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Director of Program Management
My client has over 100 million unique visitors to their platform monthly. They are a global business that has a presence in three locations worldwide San Francisco, Berlin and Copenhagen and has been growing very healthily.
You will run the roadmapping and delivery processes - making sure that coordination between teams is flawless in the delivery of a great customer experience and the achievement of our business objectives. Reporting to the SVP of Product and Operations in the US, you will work cross-functionally and report to executive leadership on status and roadblocks. As an important part of your job, you will help develop processes where necessary and ensure swift resolution of issues at all levels.
You will be responsible for
- Driving program objectives - provide program management and define project plans, manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support,
- Scaling services and tools - design processes and procedures that scale with the business' growth in volume, complexity, and global geographic dispersion,
- Defining key performance indicators - develop metrics for core programs and processes, and track delivery against program objectives,
- Communicating new/updated programs, policies, and processes to leaders, employees, and cross-functional organizations,
- Working with customer success and product organizations to develop and manage beta programs,
- Working as Chair of the extended leadership team to facilitate cross-team communication and delivery,
- Developing and managing outsourcing processes for managing third-party development activities,
- Working with BI, AdOps and Development Ops to improve our operational performance,
- Managing significantly complex and important initiatives that resolve critical and/or endemic challenges,
- Identifying risks/opportunities in strategies and/or org structure(s).
We expect that you have
- 10+ years in Program Management, delivering complex products,
- Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results; demonstrated, ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning, task delegation, and coordination across functional teams,
- Experience in SaaS business,
- Highly detailed driven with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and must be comfortable engaging with executive management,
- Significant expertise to see around corners, make the right trade-offs, and design a solution that is appropriately simple,
- Knowledge in SQL,
- Experience with agile methodologies,
- An ability to succeed amidst ambiguity.
If this sounds interesting and you would like to find out more information then please apply or feel free to reach out directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org