Director of Engineering
Hamburg (21109), Hamburg , Negotiable
2019-03-01 14:02:21 +0000
"Lead and expand a business unit within a business!"
Have you moved away from hands on development and looking to continue focus completely on operational and strategic management when it comes to a technical department? If so, this could just be the role for you.
Working with one of Hamburg's largest employers, I am seeking a talented Engineering Director to work alongside a Director of Product for a specific business unit within the organisation. Focused on people development, strategic technical road mapping and recruitment among the team, you will support the VP and take accountability for this specific unit, ensuring its success and continuous improvement in the context of the wider company.
Managing a team of 4 team leaders with roughly 7 developers in each, you will focus your efforts around developing the next level of support within the business, getting the most out of what you currently have and paving a clear road map as to how the team will develop and grow in the coming years.
- Experience in a high-level management role is critical, we need someone who has managed team and leaders before in a clear structure.
- Exposure to road mapping and strategic decisions before.
- An understanding of what challenges a lager company could be facing with experience ideally.
- Out of the box thinker, someone who can generate solutions with other leaders quickly and then communicate this clearer to the wider team.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to work within Scrum environments is highly advantageable.
- Varied salary depending on experience - this included a base salary + annual bonus.
- Flexible working hours with possibility of some remote.
- Conference and education budget.
- Leadership training courses and budgets.
- Other benefits can be outlined to individuals.
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details email@example.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role